Q. What can be transferred?
A. Pensions we can transfer:-
- Retirement Annuities.
- Personal pensions including National Insurance contracted-out plans.
- Stakeholder plans.
- Executive Pension Plans.
- Section 32 buy-out bonds.
- Occupational schemes and attached AVC accounts.
- Self-invested schemes – NOTE: we cannot accommodate a transfer of the scheme's investments.
- Residual fund balances associated with pensions in payment, which are in capped drawdown or flexi-access drawdown.
- In addition, Britannia has special arrangements in place to transfer 131 type contracts from Jersey - and locked-in plans domiciled in any country within the European Union.