There’s a lot to consider when looking to secure your financial future, and everyone’s situation is unique. We strive to build healthy relationships with our clients and better understand their individual needs.
Chat to us about:
• Understanding your goals - what you want to achieve and in what timeframe.
• Understanding your risk appetite - really knowing how you react when markets move - do you treat it as an opportunity, a worry or something else.
• Building your portfolio – helping you achieve your goals with a portfolio of investments you understand and feel comfortable with.
It's not just about having insurance cover, it's about having the right insurance cover and regular reviews to ensure it stays that way. We have relationships with all of New Zealand's major insurers, and can offer expert advice in a wide range of areas.
Chat to us about:
• Life insurance – protecting your loved ones should the worst happen.
• Trauma insurance – providing financial support to help you through illness.
• Income protection insurance – helping you pay the bills if you’re unable to work.
• Medical insurance – get the treatment you need, when you need it, while also getting access to non-pharmac funded drugs.
• Mortgage protection insurance – making sure your home loan is covered if you're unable to work.
• Total disability insurance – providing a lump sum if you find yourself permanently unable to work.
• Business Insurance - protect your business through succession planning, key person insurance, and shareholder buy/sell arrangements.
If you haven't spoken to us before and already have insurance cover in place, it's still worth talking to us because we can make sure it fits your current needs.
Britannia were upbeat and positive: encouraging me to follow simple guidelines; which, when combined with their great product, would allow me to live comfortably. Most importantly, they gave me peace of mind.- TRICIA WILCE