Integral Master Trust
The Integral Master Trust has five investment options which allow people to invest in the markets and be able to withdraw at any time whatever their saving / investment needs and goals are.
If you are an existing member of the Integral Master Trust we would like to welcome you to Britannia.
We took over management of the Integral Master Trust on the 14th of April 2020 and look forward to continuing to provide you with a high standard of service. It’s really ‘business as usual’ so your investment, the member portal (where you can check your investment details) and any of the regular communications you receive will remain the same.
Please scroll down for information about your portfolio and investments and call us on 0800 377 333 if you have any questions.
The Integral Master Trust is a really flexible investment option for you as:
- You can withdraw your savings at any time.
- It offers five different funds, so you can design a portfolio that is specific to your own needs, goals and appetite for risk.
- Each fund pools investors' money to access a wider variety of assets and provide greater diversity than investors may be able to achieve on their own. The funds offer a choice of highly diversified unit trusts investing across a range of asset classes, or specific asset class funds that allow you to select an investment profile you are comfortable with.
- You can switch your investment between the Integral Master Trust’s funds at no cost. This is something that long-term investors might do as they reach different life stages and have different goals for their savings.
- We sort out and pay your tax from the funds, so you don’t need to have that administrative burden, and the personal tax rate for the Integral Master Trust is capped at 28% compared to the top rate tax of 33%.
The Integral Master Trust has five investment options which allow you to hold a diversified portfolio comprising a large number of global and Australian market securities.
These are managed at an underlying level by IOOF and DFA two of Australia’s (and the world’s) leading fund managers.
Existing Integral Master Trust MembersWelcome onboard with Britannia – we look forward to looking after your investment and would like to assure you that it’s ‘business as usual’. If you would like more information you can contact your adviser or get in touch with us directly on 0800 377 333 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can login below to check your investment and portfolio details. You’ll see that there is other useful information above should you require it – the scheme’s Product Disclosure Statement and Fund Updates.